Sunday, February 25, 2024
HomeNational3 teens electrocuted to death in Hyderabad housing colony

3 teens electrocuted to death in Hyderabad housing colony


By Apoorva Jayachandran : Three teenagers were electrocuted to death in Paramount Colony in the Shaikpet division of Hyderabad on Thursday morning (April 13).

According to sources, one of the boys was trying to fix a broken water pump motor at his residence when he suffered an electric shock.

ALSO READ | Live wire falls on railway official at Kharagpur station | Caught on camera

advertisement

They said when two other boys came to rescue him, they also suffered electric shocks as there was water all around.

Banjara Hills Police reached the area and shifted the bodies to a nearby hospital for a post-mortem examination. Police have registered a case and started the investigation.

ALSO READ | 3 die of electrocution in Rajasthan’s Kota during Ram Navami celebration

The three boys were identified as Razak (15), Anas (18), and Rizwan (18).

RELATED ARTICLES

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Most Popular

Recent Comments